Anything they can do, we can do better.
We take immense pride in the superior quality of our work, which surpasses that of our competitors on all fronts.
- General contractor
- Self-performance of architectural finishes (drywall, paint, DFH)
- In-house project management team with EM 385 safety and quality control management certifications
- Federal contracting with reviewed financial audits and contract administrative compliance
- Extensive and solid business relationships with general contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers, and safety consultants
- Design-build projects with excellent A&E resources
- Quality control management
- GSA Schedule 71 (Furniture)
- Certified furniture installers
- State/Federal highway crew augmentation
- Certified Flaggers
Download Capabilities Statement for more information.
Small Business Reps and Certs
- VA-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- SBA-Certified HUBZone
- WBENC Certified Woman-Owned Business
- DBE Certified: VA, MD, LA, TX
- Virginia-Certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned (SWaM)
- DoD MP with Hensel Phelps
Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)
- VA DUNS: 143133754
- $40,000,000 aggregate
- $20,000,000 single job
Experience Modification Rate
- .83 for 2016
With offices strategically located in the Washington DC metro area, New Orleans and San Antonio, Athena is capable of supporting projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southern regions of the US.